Coach Operator (Bus Driver)
The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is seeking FT Coach Operators (Bus Drivers) for our 24/7 operation. This position requires operating a transit bus and transporting passengers in a safe and professional manner, in accordance with Company policy and local, county, state and federal rules and regulations. Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- 21 years of age
- Current valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to Obtain and Maintain Class B CDL with Passenger endorsement (CDL Permit is acceptable if obtained prior to date of hire).
- Successful performance on test(s)
- Paid training @ $17.07 per hour. Six-week training program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Participation in County Employee Retirement System
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle driving review.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the position.