The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is seeking an experienced Mechanic for our 24/7 operation. Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- 18 years of age
- Current valid Driver’s License
- No Moving Violations in the past 24 months
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to obtain and maintain Class B CDL with Passenger endorsement (CDL Permit is acceptable if obtained prior to date of hire).
- Successful performance on test(s)
- Minimum of 3 years diesel mechanic experience or 5 years automotive experience for Mechanic “A”
- “A” Mechanic starting hourly rate of $24.51
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Participation in County Employee Retirement System
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle driving review.
The shift will be 4 p.m. - 12 a.m. with some weekends and holidays.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the position.