Hostler (Bus Cleaner)
The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is seeking a Hostler (Bus Cleaner) for our 24/7 operation. Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- 18 years of age
- Current valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to obtain and maintain Class B CDL (CDL Permit is acceptable if obtained prior to date of hire)
- Successful performance on test(s)
- Hostler starting hourly rate of $21.18
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Participation in County Employee Retirement System
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle driving review.
The shift will be 6 p.m. - 2 a.m. with some weekends and occasional holidays.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the position.