Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor
Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is looking for an experienced, team oriented and energetic Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor. Will be responsible for assigning the duties of the maintenance staff in the service garage, assuring availability of needed parts and equipment, monitors performance and takes corrective action as needed. Supervises the mechanics, electricians and service maintenance supervisor.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent vocational training
- Three (3) years "hands on" experience in advanced diesel equipment repair in a transportation industry
- Supervisory experience
- Valid Driver's license and hold or be able to earn a Commercial Driver's License.
- Safe driving record
- No felony or misdemeanor convictions within the past five (5) years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prepare clear, concise and comprehensive reports and other written materials.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job. Successful performance on pre-employment test(s) required. Excellent benefits package.
Starting salary approximately $50,000 annually.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the position.