SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST, GA
The Supply Chain Analyst is a detail-oriented position requiring focus, critical thinking and commitment. Responsible for supporting Supply Chain operations in logistics, planning, and sourcing, they will use existing models data analytical best practices to help support decisions in line with the overall department strategy and in the company’s best interests. In this role, the Supply Chain Analyst will run models to aggregate and present data from multiple financial, supplier, and operational sources. The position will collaborate and cross train with multiple internal Supply Chain departments as well as Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing & Finance. Candidates must be able to apply analysis fundamentals and adapt existing knowledge to a constantly changing landscape. The role will be that of both a technical analyst as well as a business coordinator, requiring an elevated ability to summarize and present supporting data to leadership.
- Support existing demand forecasting, inventory and production planning processes, learning existing models and practices.
- Gather and integrate relevant data quickly (e.g. trade activity, consumer trends, inventory policies, production schedules) and adapt existing plans to new information.
- Provide optimization and scenario analysis on topics including demand, inventory strategy, planned production and capacity.
- Participate in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), providing supporting analysis and distilling complex supply chain concepts down to actionable decisions.
- Perform root cause analysis, collaborating with team members to determine corrective action and apply learnings to future projects.
- Identify opportunities and institute best practices to supply chain processes.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support for projects including logistics planning, production planning, strategic sourcing, procurement, ERP implementation, demand forecasting, international development, and VMI.
- Define, evaluate and report out KPIs for supply chain. Collaborate with team members to increase efficiency utilizing data backed recommendations.
- Ensure data integrity by maintaining and updating databases, models and reporting systems in accordance with best practices.
- Support management’s strategic goals with advanced analysis from a global company perspective.
The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs.More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
Note: This Position Description indicates the critical features of the role as they are presently envisioned. They are subject to change at any time due to business conditions or other reasons. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.