Local Sales Manager
|Location:||TX – Dallas|
Local Sales Manager
To competently* and professionally* annually attain the negotiated and required Sales goals by providing appropriate proactive Management while staying aligned with the relevant overall Company's strategic direction, philosophies and goals.
OBJECTIVES (by Responsibility):
1. To ensure that all reporting staff have the necessary skills to perform their assigned Job Responsibilities at the highest level professionalism (consistently appropriate) and competence (effective and efficient) on an ongoing basis. This includes all the sub-tasks laid out in the detailed Sales Representative job description.
2. To maintain High Performance and effectively deal with Identified Non-Performance in a timely manner (within 48 hours).
3. To ensure and support all direct reporting staff in doing their own Performance Appraisals every thirty days.
4. To recruit and train new sales and sales support staff when and where required.
5. To ensure that appropriate Self-Management is exercised at all times, as it applies to the overall function and specifically as it relates to:
1. To develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Plan to ensure that the station meets the negotiated annual Sales revenues on an ongoing basis.
2. To regularly and when relevant consult with internal and external resources to solicit objective input as it relates to the overall planning process.
3. To investigate and stay current with all relevant information as it applies to identified competitors an ongoing basis.
1. To effectively, deal with customer complaints and suggestions on an ongoing basis.
2. To co-ordinate the appropriate allocation of relevant company resources as it applies to ongoing sales issues and concerns.
3. To appropriately represent the company when attending relevant industry and community related events on an ongoing basis.
1. To approve and monitor sick leave and vacation schedule on an ongoing basis.
2. To document all relevant information as it applies to the sales process on an ongoing basis.
3. To develop, implement and monitor all relevant department policies & procedures on an ongoing basis.
4. To attend Management, Promotion and Sales meetings as needed.
5. To "trouble-shoot" on relevant Operational issues as needed.
6. To ensure that effective interdepartmental communication occurs on an ongoing basis.
1. To investigate and participate in relevant skill building workshops as it applies to the ongoing development of the function.
2. To stay current with all relevant industry information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
3. To drive your own Performance Appraisal every thirty days.
*Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times
*Competence is defined as using "effectiveness and efficiency" in equal measure at all times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results