Production and Imaging Director
|Location:||PA – Philadelphia|
Production and Imaging Director
To competently* and professionally* provide audio production, voice-overs, and copywriting services to the programming and sales department that are in harmony with the overall goals for the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OBJECTIVES (by Responsibility):
1. To ensure that all reporting staff have the necessary skills to perform their assigned Job Responsibilities at the highest level of professionalism (consistently appropriate) and competence (effective and efficient) on an ongoing basis.
2. To maintain High Performance and effectively deal with Identified Non-Performance in a timely manner (within 48 hours).
3. To ensure and support all direct reporting staff in doing their own Performance Appraisals every ninety days.
4. To recruit and train new staff when and where required.
5. To ensure that appropriate Self-Management is exercised at all times, as it applies to the overall function and specifically as it relates to:
1. Oversee the quality of all on-air production.
2. Assign and direct on-air staff in the production of commercials for clients.
3. Reads and edits material from clients to ensure conformance to commercials and promotional announcements.
4. Performs additional duties in small stations, such as on-air work or fill-in for on- air personality.
5. Writing and producing station promotional content.
1. Provide creative support to the sales department and clients with regard to commercials and promotional announcements.
2. Coordinate the traffic department and sales staff to expedite radio commercials and rotation of commercials according to client or sales department specifications.
1. Track and correct daily commercial discrepancy reports.
2. To submit relevant payroll documentation to accounting bi-weekly.
3. To approve and monitor sick leave and the vacation schedule on an ongoing basis.
4. To document all relevant information as it applies to programming on an ongoing basis.
5. To develop, implement and monitor all relevant department policies & procedures on an ongoing basis.
6. To attend Management, Promotions, Sales, Music and Announcers meetings as needed.
7. To "trouble-shoot" on relevant Operational issues as needed.
8. To ensure that effective interdepartmental communication occurs on an ongoing basis.
1. To investigate and participate in relevant skill building workshops as it applies to the ongoing development of the function.
2. To stay current with all relevant industry information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
3. To drive your own Performance Appraisal every sixty days.
*Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times
*Competence is defined as using "effectiveness and efficiency" in equal measure at all times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results