The Continuity Director is responsible for all commercial copy for market station(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Receive local, agency and national client and/or Sales personnel traffic and copy instructions
- Interpret instructions and ensure proper copy airing
- Coordinate with Production and Sales departments to ensure copies run as instructed
- Monitor, read, review, edit copy to ensure compliance with Company policy, laws, regulations, and to detect vulgar, immoral, libelous or misleading statements
- Enter copy rotations
- Assign cart identification numbers
- Research missing/incorrect copy and provide Sales with missing/incorrect copy report
- Prepare network affidavits
- Maintain commercial library
- Back up Traffic Director/Manager as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum 2 years relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of experience and training.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED), some college preferred.
- Display problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Capable of handling pressures and adhering to deadlines
- Effectively communicate with others
- Interact well with management, staff, clients
- Demonstrate attention to accuracy and detail
Knowledge of traffic and digital media systems.