Lead Generation Specialist
|Location:||MD - Silver Spring|
Mandate: Seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our growing Telemarketing team. Our team is dedicated to the growth and prosperity of our local market businesses – we provide merchants the opportunity to stay competitive while gaining valuable exposure for their business. You will play a critical role in the company’s success by connecting to businesses directly and scheduling appointments for our outside sales team to sell the services that we offer.
• Develops new business and client generation through cold calls
• Lead and Revenue Generation
• Research and prospect new business
• Conduct market research to identify leads and clients
• Develops and maintains sales pipeline reports
• Works collaboratively with Account Executives to drive revenue
• Assists Account Executives and Sales Managers in setting appointments
• Maintains client communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met when scheduling onsite appointments
• Analyze marketing trends and continually build a knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations to create valid business reasons (VBR’s)
• Meeting and exceeding defined sales goals by management
This individual uses their experience and business expertise to identify ways to promote and maintain brand relevance to generate revenue. Identifies new leads for expansion and develops new ways to grow and generate sales revenue.
• Must possess strong telephone and communications skills
• Must be able to build rapport with potential prospects
• Adept at prospecting and understanding of the consumer sales cycle (i.e. prospecting, overcoming objections and setting appointments)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Be able to handle rejection
MS Word and Excel basic skills required.
Education and/ or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; minimum of three years of experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Must have reasonable knowledge of and experience with Power Point.
Language Skills (Modify)
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively and persuasively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public .
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times.
*Competence is defined as using “effectiveness and efficiency” in equal measure at all times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results