Board Operator / On-Air Talent (Part-Time)
Performs activities in the radio studio and control room to ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio from syndications or from remote pickup points.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Six months experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Job Requirements:
Responsible for the successful execution of all programming elements that include the following:
- Airing live and pre-recorded shows;
- All commercials and promos as scheduled;
- Completing traffic log and logging discrepancies;
- Airing emergency alert system tests as indicated;
- Engineering remote broadcasts and following station procedures.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Regulates timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays commercials.
- Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
- Monitors and updates weather, traffic, and news reports into automation equipment.
- Performs on-air announcements or shifts as assigned.
- Assist with remote appearances.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and vets.