iOne Digital/Interactive One ( www.interactiveone.com ) is powered by the mission to create an online community that provides rich content and digital products that engage, entertain and inspire the lives of African Americans.
iOne Digital is the #1 digital platform for the Black, Latino and New Urban communities, reaching millions each month through its suite of social, local radio and highly targeted news, entertainment, video and lifestyle content offerings. It owns and operates a number of branded destinations, including Cassius Life, GlobalGrind (Millennials), HelloBeautiful (Women), NewsOne (Affluent) and Vida Today (Latino), as well as social networking sites such as BlackPlanet, BlackPlanetRadio and MiGente. Interactive One was launched in 2008 by Radio One, Inc. [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, radio-one.com] to complement its existing portfolio of media companies targeting Black Americans.
- Media Planning – review RFPs and digital media plans that adhere to company guidelines and KPIs from clients. Help team develop media plans that go outside of planning guidelines. Escalate pricing requests to senior management.
- Project Management – provide guidance to team and help create focus on managing day to day pre and post-sale activities. Help to ensure successful planning and launch of all integrated marketing programs. Work with cross departmental colleagues to problem solve and implement best practices for marketing programs.
- Account Management – Help manage day to day client communications. Provide regularly scheduled reporting with marketing insights by working with cross departmental and internal team members. Manage campaigns to meet or exceed client KPIs and internal benchmarks.
- Finance management – provide end of month billing to finance team for collections and reconciliation. Point of contact for all billing matters as it relates to finance department.
- Help set and deliver on internal revenue goals and benchmarks. Ensure full delivery on all revenue components.
- Manage publisher network.
- Work with internal team members to develop documentation and development of tool sets to help aide in daily operations.
- Manage Client Services team and Publisher team on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks.
- Serves as a point of contact and escalation for team and cross departmental teams.
- Internal Team Leader – work with Directors and Senior Management to collaborate on best practices, documentation and training. Help execute internal business initiatives
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Knowledge of Excel, formulas and pivot tables
- Knowledge of 3rd party and 4th party reporting platforms and report formats
- Knowledge of IAB standards for reporting, terms and conditions, view ability and bot traffic guidelines
- Ability to project manage multiple programs and components.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of digital transactions (CPM, CPV, CPL, CPA, CPC, CPV, vCPM, etc)
- Ability to problem solve and think tactically and analytically
- 4 years of college minimum
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in Sr. Digital Account Management role
- Managed high revenue or high-volume verticals for media programs
- 5 - 7 years media planning experience
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
- COMMUNITY: Support our audience, clients and each other fiercely
- INNOVATION: Always be forward thinking, inventive, daring
- INTEGRITY: Integrity is the foundation of our business. DO the right thing, be honest and straight forward.
- TEAMWORK: We move as ONE to surpass expectations
- OPENNESS: Be transparent. Be willing to change, to learn to grow, to fail – it makes us better.
- LEADERSHIP: Be courageous, lead by example, care about each other.