Electronics Technician I
As a subsidiary of Goldbelt, Inc., Goldbelt Falcon is an Alaska Native Corporation providing scientific, engineering and technical services tailored to the defense, security, aerospace and environmental markets. Goldbelt Falcon is in search of an Electronics Technician I located at Hill AFB, Utah.
• Maintain, repair, and calibrate physical/dimensional and basic electronics test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE) and laboratory standards with experience in all technical areas.
• Possess the ability to read and understand schematic and wiring diagrams.
• Perform general maintenance and overhaul procedures.
• Basic knowledge of electrical principles and safety with application of energized equipment.
• Basic knowledge of pressure principles, understanding of units of measure, and application of pressure for direct readout.
• Maintain, repair, and calibrate flow test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE) and laboratory standards technical application areas.
• Maintain and calibrate temperature and pressure test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE) and laboratory standards in technical application areas.
• Basic knowledge of torque and force application and principles.
• Capture test readings using common instruments such as micrometers, calipers, faro arms, optical comparators, load cells, dynamometer, liquid flow meters, torque ranges up to 10,000 FT/LBS, and use of automated software associated to testing and calibration
• Replace mechanical components and wiring circuits.
• Ensure work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices.
• Operate under close supervision and achieve technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higherlevel technician.
• Provide technical training to all personnel in lab operations, calibration process, schematic and technical drawing analysis, quality processes, and all other functions of the technician’s job description.
• Performs other assigned duties from supervision and Management as required.