As a subsidiary of Goldbelt, Inc., Peregrine Technical Solutions LLC is an Alaska Native Corporation providing Facility Related Control Systems (FRCS) for a variety of DoD customers, and is in search of a Control Systems Modeling and Simulation Engineer – Level 3, to support a contract at NAVFAC, Port Hueneme.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform modeling and simulation development services of facility related control systems (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system, electrical power distribution system, and water treatment system) for test & evaluation, research & development, mission rehearsal, malware analysis, data analysis, security assessment, training, software/firmware verification & validation, and forensic analysis.
• Develop new tools, procedures and documentations to support digital twin.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Seven years of experience in software engineering applied to program development, modeling and Simulation applied to DoD or Information Technology systems.
• Extensive knowledge of creating and utilizing mathematical or statistical models, C++, Python, Bash, Flask, Wonderware, MySCADA, Top Server and PowerWorld
• Thorough understanding of master/slave relationships and familiarization with SCADA protocol Operations and terminology, such as: Modbus, DNP3, IEC-60870-104, IEC-61850 and OPC UA.
• Proficiency in configuring networking devices, operating systems and virtual machines.
• Pass an employer background check
• Possess high moral and ethical standards
• Individual must be a self-start, able to work without direction
• Required to obtain a security clearance
Education and Certificate
• BS or BA degree in a “Relevant Engineering/Science Field”
• Minimum certification as IAT Level II per DoD 8570.01, or successor
• Secret Clearance required