qualia, Hamilton Island's private boutique luxury resort is seeking a Food & Beverage Supervisor to create perfect dining experiences for our valued guests. As a Supervisor, this position will incorporate your customer service skills with your ability to supervise, guide and train a front of house team.
About The Role
- Live on island position
- Full time permanent position; shifts on a rotating roster
- Salaried position based on 40 hour work week; however from time to time you will be required to work in excess of these hours within reason when the island is busy
- Provide a high standard of food & beverage service in an enthusiastic and friendly manner.
- Assist the management team in identifying staff development needs and training
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times; efficiently and courteously dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints
- Maintain Hamilton Island’s consistent standards of excellence
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a luxury resort
- Genuine enjoyment of building lasting relationships with guests
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
Culture and Benefits
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers