An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Public Areas Supervisor working within Hamilton Island's conferencing and event spaces.
In this role you will utilise your current supervisory experience to ensure the exceptionally high standards of our events locations are met.
About the Public Area Supervisor role
- Look after the cleaning of public areas in and around our Conventions Centre
- Liaise with Housekeeping and Maintenance on the status of guest areas
- Information gathering and reporting on status
- Working coordinately with Conventions Centre's Team
- Previous housekeeping and/or public areas experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- An excellent eye for detail
- A positive attitude and a commitment to providing exceptional service
- Being physically fit
- Ability to work independently
- An open QLD driver licence (essential)
Culture and Benefits
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers