Hamilton Island is currently recruiting for an Activities Attendant to work as part of the busy and enthusiastic team at Palm Valley Activities.
Culture & Benefits
- Pick up extra shifts and develop your career through our multihire program
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Accredited training provided via the Robert Oatley College
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work - forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
About The Role
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service to all customers
- Ensure all guests have been briefed on their chosen activity, and that equipment is being used safely
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of all Palm Valley Activities including Go-Karts and Quad Bikes
- Taking bookings, payments and upselling activity packages to guests where possible
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in safety briefings
- Willingness to work outdoors in a physical role
- Open Manual Driver License
- QLD Blue Card
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
Click "apply" or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island