Hamilton Island has a current vacancy for an Outlet Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Marina Tavern.
Culture & Benefits
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Accredited training provided via the Robert Oatley College
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work - forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
About The Role
- Full time permanent position, live on island
- Help oversee our high volume gastro pub, the Marina Tavern, as well as our Staff Bar, Bottle Shop and Nightclub
- Manage the front of house team to ensure a high standard of food & beverage service
- Deal with requests, enquiries and complaints in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Opening and closing duties as required, including cashiering functions
- Previous management experience in high volume pubs, clubs or restaurants
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Current Queensland Recognised RSA & RSG licences
- Experience in gaming (TAB, pokies) advantageous
- Open QLD Drivers Licence
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality an asset
Click "apply" or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island