Hamilton Island offers ours guests a wide range of accommodation styles from self contained apartments, villas and houses to 5 star luxury hotels.
We have a current vacancy for an experienced Front Office Manager to lead the Front Office team and ensure the smooth running of the Front Office department whilst ensuring the delivery of an exceptional guest experience.
Culture & Benefits
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work - forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
About the Role
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the Front Office Department
- Responding to guests requests, enquiries & complaints
- Overseeing the management of ledgers, house accounts & late charges
- Manage the owner’s Golf Buggies, ensuring servicing and cleaning is completed
- Managing properties' status and allocations
- Mentoring, developing and supporting the Front Office team
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff and oversee the performance evaluation process
- Open Driver Licence
- Excellent and natural communication and presentation
- Minimum 1 year experience in this role within a 4-5 star Hotel or Resort
- A passion for service delivery
- Proven staff management skills; including rostering, training and leading
- Must be eligible to obtain a Restricted Driver Authority (must have held driver licence for min 3 years continuous)
Click "apply" or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island