Our Hamilton Island Services team is seeking a trade qualified Plumbing Supervisor / Gas Fitter to work across the island.
Culture & Benefits
- Pick up extra shifts and develop your career through our multihire program
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work - forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
About the Role
- Supervise a team of plumbers
- Repair and maintain all sewer lines, water mains, gas mains and tanks in the water and sewerage treatment plants
- Install new water, sewerage and gas services across Hamilton Island
- Attend to any urgent requests to ensure guest comfort and satisfaction
- Maintain and secure all tools and equipment
- Keep accurate records of all ongoing and completed work
- Valid driver licence
- Gas licence
- Plumber trade licence
- White construction card
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to be approved for and hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Copper welding experience
- Previous experience in Tourism or Resorts desirable
Click "apply" or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island
Please note the Hamilton Island recruitment office will be closed from Monday 21st December 2020 and returning to the office Monday 4th January 2021. Your application will be reviewed upon our return.