Graphics Designer, Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM), Pakistan
In May 2015, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded a five-year performance management support contract – PERFORM to Management Systems International (MSI). Under PERFORM MSI provides monitoring support, evaluations, assessments, and learning support services to USAID. These services provide evidence-based data and information and high-quality analysis that USAID program managers use to target resources and inform project design and implementation to improve project results and achieve objectives.
**Please note: Only Pakistani citizens are eligible for this position**
PERFORM is recruiting for the position of Graphics Designer. Under the guidance of the Senior Advisor MIS/GIS, the selected candidate will be required to interpret client needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
This is a full-time position based in Islamabad, Pakistan; with limited travel to field offices as needed. It is expected to begin immediately and continue through April 2020.
- Assist in developing a concept and designing art and copy, including but not limited to interactive presentations, infographics, short animations and data visualizations, etc. for newsletters, applications, websites, etc.;
- Assist in developing animations for short information videos;
- Assist in developing design briefs and present finalized ideas and concepts to client;
- Support MIS/GIS Teams with routine maintenance and implementation of effective monitoring and evaluation system of the project and the project activities, in line with logical frameworks;
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or Software Engineering. (4 years preferable);
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant area is required;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with strong portfolio;
- Strong practical experience of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash or any other relevant design software;
- Strong knowledge of complex design concepts and the creativity and versatility to implement them;
- Sound knowledge and experience in monitoring and evaluation systems would be a plus;
- Strong communication and organization skills required;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
*Position will be filled on a rolling basis*
Candidates that have a real or potential conflict of interest in this monitoring will not be considered. MSI will require a written statement to this effect before formal engagement on this assignment. Conflict of interest in this context includes, but is not limited to: close and/or family relations with the individuals that are related to the project, financial interest in the implementing organization(s) or grantees, current or previous experience with the project being monitored or the USAID requesting office, etc.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.