Indonesia Higher Education Expert
Scholarship Landscape Assessment
The purpose of the Scholarship Landscape Assessment is to map scholarship program funded by national and sub-national governments in Indonesia. The assessment will also identify gaps, challenges and achievements on implementation of the scholarship program. The result of the assessment will inform the new USAID/Indonesia Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS -- FYs 2021-2025) to design potential activities to improve scholarship program in Indonesia.
The assessment will be managed under MSI’s USAID/Indonesia Jakarta-based Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project (MESP).
MSI is seeking a qualified higher education sector expert to conduct an assessment of scholarship programs in Indonesia. The assessment is expected to begin in May 2019.
In collaboration with USAID and MSI staff, the expert will:
- Develop assessment methodology, work plan and data collection and analysis plan.
- Develop assessment reports and lead a discussion briefing with USAID/Indonesia on the assessment’s principal findings and recommendations.
- Undertake other tasks required for the successful completion of the review
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Indonesia higher education especially relevant to scholarship program funded by the government of Indonesia.
- Minimum master's degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field.
- At least six years of experience managing international and national scholarships and research in higher education sector.
- At least ten years of research and evaluation experience in higher education sector
- Excellent English writing and editing skills and communication/interview skills, and a history successfully working as part of a higher education study team.
- Ability to produce high quality products and deliver them on time.
- Experience working with USAID preferred, but not necessary.
How to apply:
Please send these documents: 1) a complete CV or Resume, 2) cover letter briefly mentions your ideas to frame the assessment, and 3) one sample of your works on research/evaluation in higher education. Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please send application to IDNMESPRecruit@msiworldwide.com indicating “Higher Education Expert- Scholarship Landscape” as subject of your email.