A few hours go a long way; imagine the impact you can have on a family in need.
Behavior Interventionists (BI) are needed to join our team in our Autism & Developmental Disabilities Behavior Consultation Program. As vital members of the New Behavioral Network team, Behavior Interventionists provide 1-on-1, in-home supports to children, adolescents, and adults throughout New Jersey. New Behavioral Network is committed to providing on going support and training to our dedicated staff and is excited to offer Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training to any active employees!
We are hiring Positions in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer, Salem, Cumberland and Atlantic counties.
As a Behavior Interventionists (BI) you will:
- Experience implementing ABA strategies and techniques that help build our clients skills that make a difference in their lives.
- Implement BCBA-designed behavior plans that will help direct the treatment and help our clients reach their goals.
- Learn about the best practice strategies to dealing with problem behaviors and supporting children with Autism.
- Enjoy the flexibility of our per diem schedule which allows you to work as few or as many hours as you’d like.
The Behavioral Interventionist is a per diem position that requires a dedicated, patient and compassionate individual. Experience working with children and adolescents with a developmental disability will help you be successful in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Previous experience or familiarity with ABA therapy or developmental disabilities
- Experience working with adolescents and young adults who engage in various challenging behaviors such as aggression, self-injurious behavior, and property destruction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, demonstrate sound judgment, and utilize appropriate interventions as necessary
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal direct supervision
New Behavioral Network is dedicated to providing services that offer a multi-disciplinary approach to in-home therapy, utilizing best-practice strategies that have a positive impact on our clients and their families. Our behavioral therapy Champions are the keystones of our superior therapy and patient’s progress with their compassionate approach and sensitivity to client needs.
The Behavior Consultation Program excels in providing in-home and in-school therapy to children with Autism, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Language Process Deficits, behavioral challenges and a range of other developmental disabilities. Utilizing our ABA approach to therapy we are able to help our clients build social and life skills that reduce maladaptive behaviors and enable them to reach their full potential.
Apply to New Behavioral Network and join our team of Champions today!
For more information on New Behavioral Network please visit http://www.newbehavioralnetwork.com/
New Behavioral Network is a division of the The NBN Group.
Keywords: autism, developmental disabilities, behavior analysis, social skills, direct instruction, behavioral intervention, psychology, Behavior plan, ABA therapist, ABA Therapy, BCBA, BCaBA, behavior analyst, 1:1, one to one, in home, in-home, school, Camden, Burlington, Mercer, Ocean, Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Salem, Gloucester, County, Counties, applied behavior analysis, RBT, Registered Behavior Technician