Position Description

Accounts Payable/ Invoice Analyst - Technology
Location MN - Minneapolis (Headquarters)
Business Area Technology
Employment Type Full Time
Apply Now

Piper Jaffray is currently seeking a Technology Invoice Analyst to join their Technology Organization in Minneapolis.

This role provides invoice processing, analysis and reporting on technology expenditures for our Client Services Groups (CSG) and multiple business areas.  In this role, approximately 65% of the time is spent processing invoices to Piper Jaffray's proprietary Accounts Payable system. The remaining  35% included a variety of responsibilities as listed below. 

Responsibilities

  • Responsible for accurate and timely processing of technology invoices and the timely creation and processing of purchase order transactions
  • Manages the preparation of various monthly reports and designs and creates other ad hoc reports as assigned or requested
  • Researches and resolves various invoice or purchase order processing issues by working with technology resources, business line partners and external vendors
  • Ensures questions from both internal and external customers are researched and resolved in a timely manner
  • Develops and maintains spreadsheets and analysis for a variety of purposes including cost allocations, spend metrics, reports, budgets and forecasts
  • Identifies, tracks and calculates expenses, charges and costs; recommends the most equitable allocation of expenses
  • Identifies expenses and processes month end accruals and chargebacks
  • Maintains appropriate documentation required for daily job functions and ensures historical retention of appropriate payment information required for compliance purposes
  • Participates in or assists with other special projects as assigned or requested by Project Management Office and other technology or business line partners
  • Participates in the design and implementation of accounting systems relative to invoice or purchasing order processing

Requirements

  • Bachelor's degree required, accounting or finance majors preferred
  • 3 - 5 years of related experience
  • Advanced user of MS Office Suite particularly Microsoft Excel
  • Strong attention to detail
  • Ability to multitask

*LI-KM1

Back Apply Now