Piper Sandler is currently seeking an intern for Summer 2020 in our Technology Business Line. This intern would work with our Data Integration and Data Management Teams in Minneapolis, MN.
· Project Management
· Software Development
· Assist with quality assurance, code logic, data processing, system design, and disaster recovery/resiliency
· Review and analyze existing Integrations’ effectiveness and efficiency, and develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
· Test new or changed integration software programs
· Learn, contribute to, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and best practices
· End user trouble shooting and support
· Spreadsheet maintenance and data reporting
· Excellent oral, written communication and problem solving skills
· Strong analytical ability
· Detail oriented
· Computer savvy
· Knowledge of development platforms including web servers, application servers, and server farms
Interns will participate in our firm-wide internship program consisting of a kickoff event in Minneapolis and a speaker series program where you will hear from top business leaders with the opportunity to network and learn about the various opportunities within finance.
This internship opportunity is open to undergraduate or graduate students who graduate in December 2020 or Spring 2021 and have a GPA of 3.3 or above.