Piper Jaffray is currently seeking an intern for Summer 2020 in our Technology Business Line. This intern will work with our Project Management team in Minneapolis, MN.
· Project Management
· Badge Access Security Management
· Spreadsheet maintenance and data reporting
· Assist with the enforcement of change control processes
· Partake in weekly change control meetings with representatives from all Piper technology groups
· Assist with branch moves, projects, and activities
· Assist Technology invoice analyst prepare and submit Purchase Orders and process Technology invoice payments
· Partake in weekly Client Services Support Managers meeting, preparing the agenda and meeting documents, taking meeting notes and preparing the meeting minutes
· Excellent oral, written communication and problem solving skills
· Strong analytical ability
· Detail oriented
· Computer savvy
· Knowledge of development platforms including web servers, application servers, and server farms
Interns will participate in our firm-wide internship program consisting of a kickoff event in Minneapolis and a speaker series program where you will hear from top business leaders with the opportunity to network and learn about the various opportunities within finance.
This internship opportunity is open to undergraduate or graduate students who graduate in December 2020 or Spring 2021 and have a GPA of 3.3 or above.