Piper Jaffray is currently seeking an intern for Summer 2020 to support our research group in our New York office. Equity Research provides our institutional investor clients with the highest quality, independent institutional research and access to company management. Our analysts are thought leaders who are energized by the fast pace of financial markets, and have deep knowledge of the companies and industries they cover.
- Creation of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Writing and modeling of research
- Assist research team with projects and assignments
- Excellent oral, written communication and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Interns will participate in our firm-wide internship program consisting of a kickoff event in Minneapolis and a speaker series program where you will hear from top business leaders with the opportunity to network and learn about the various opportunities within finance.
This internship opportunity is open to undergraduate or graduate students who graduate in December 2020 or Spring 2021 and have a GPA of 3.3 or above. The application deadline for our internship program is September 30, 2019.