Piper Jaffray is currently seeking an intern for Summer 2020 for our Public Finance business line in Minneapolis, MN. Public Finance is an exciting area of investment banking, where bankers work with a diverse group of public sector, non-profit and developer clients. We have numerous Public Finance functional specialties in local markets.
- Creation of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Build information sources
- Assist Public Finance team with projects and assignments
- Excellent oral, written communication and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Interns will participate in our firm-wide internship program consisting of a kickoff event in Minneapolis and a speaker series program where you will hear from top business leaders with the opportunity to network and learn about the various opportunities within finance.
This internship opportunity is open to undergraduate or graduate students who graduate in December 2020 or Spring 2021 and have a GPA of 3.3 or above. The application deadline for our internship program is September 30, 2019.