Responsible for delivering enterprise business intelligence tools that enable our business partners to deliver affordable, high quality patient care and services. Works with the product owner and staff at all corporate levels to design BI and analytics solutions. Develops, tests, and documents business intelligence and analytics solutions primarily with Epic Clarity and Caboodle data models, but must be comfortable leading development with other applications and data sets. Consults the BI architect on development of new custom data models in Caboodle and on the design, development, or maintenance of BI solutions from other applications used at the organization. Promotes effective and efficient delivery of new BI tools through Agile software delivery processes. Works independently to fulfill job duties with minimal supervision.
Only candidates who currently reside in the U.S. will be considered, with the exception of those who live in the states of Kentucky (KY), New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Ohio (OH) or Pennsylvania (PA).
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or a closely related field. Proven experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
- Experience: 7+ years in business intelligence development, preferably in a healthcare setting, preferably with Epic.
- At least one Epic Clarity Data Model Certification/Proficiency required
- Epic Caboodle Data Model or Development Certification/Proficiency (previously Caboodle Administrator Certification) preferred
- Epic Universe Design Fundamentals Certification/Proficiency or SAP Universe Design Training preferred
- Current driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- If Epic training is needed, travel to Wisconsin may be required. Epic Certification or Proficient Status may be required within 90 days of training to permit continued employment.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of:
- Epic, Microsoft, and SAP Reporting and Analytics Tools
- Agile Software Delivery, especially Scrum
- Data Quality and Data Governance Principles and Practices
- Dimensional and relation data models
- Skills in:
- Development of reports, extracts, universes and cubes using Microsoft, Epic, and SAP tools
- Documenting technical specifications and data flows
- Designing effective test plans
- Identify tech debt and manual process for automation or performance improvement.
- Ability to:
- Advise the product owner on the technical solution of the product.
- Advise IT leadership on acquisition of new software.
- Independently assess product challenges and develop effective solutions for the product.
- Learn knew data models, languages, and applications
- Collaborate within a Scrum Team and work as a team player.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.